Experience / Education
- Master degree in Molecular and Cell Biology or Bachelor degree with minimum 1 -2 year of relative working experience.
- Experience with in vitro and in vivo pharmacology studies, e.g. sterile cell culture techniques, and rodent handling experience (animal dosing (IV, PO, IP, SC), tumor implantation, blood/tissue collection, etc.) in academic or industry laboratory environment.
- Work experience in CRO or in a commercial setting is preferred.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Demonstrated understanding of scientific procedures with technical proficiency in molecular and cell biology
- Good written and oral communication skills, and interpersonal skills to seamlessly fit within a teamwork driven environment.
- Effectively communicate with internal team colleagues and external clients to promote a world-class services.
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be able to work in an office environment with minimal noise conditions.
- Must be able to work in Lab setting with exposure to Animals/biohazards / Chemicals
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE
- Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels
- Ability to stand /Sit/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to Lift 10 lbs routinely
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach
- Ability to push/pull 10 lbs routinely/ often / occasionally
- Clarity of Vision
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions
- Ability to climb Ladders / Stairs / Scaffolding
- Ability to work in variable temperatures high to freezing
- Inside/outside working conditions
Anticipated base pay range: $46,800 to $56,610
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability