Technical Skills / Knowledge:
- Demonstrates expertise in integrated service offerings of the Laboratory Testing Division at Wuxi AppTec and be able to represent the company and its business interests at the highest levels: with key Pharma & Biotech stakeholders and decision makers, key opinion leaders.
- Demonstrates expertise in market-specific environments like market specific trends, regulatory frameworks and legal boundaries, competitive landscapes, influential medical societies, etc.
- Competitive and fearless attitude with high integrity.
- Passion for changing medicine and delivering results.
- Proven Time Management and Organizational Process skills required
- Leverages a proven track record of closing deals and building client relationships at high levels
- Comfortable in high-complexity sales situations and willing to taking on customer’s challenges and maximally leveraging company’s offerings to address customer’s needs.
- Comfortable in technically oriented sales and strive to provide the best value to customers.
- Demonstrates a strong drive to win, high integrity, and ideally broad industry connections that can best position him/her-self for success.
- Very strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical ability, comfort with science and numbers
- Very strong writing skills
Customary Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience Outside Sales or 3-5 years of experience in Inside Sales or Project Management for a CRO
- Experience developing accounts and driving top line CRO, Pharma, Biotech services revenue growth, through collaboration or independent efforts in a territory.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Life Science fields, MBA, M.S., or PhD from Life Science fields a plus.
- Direct sales experience in CRO, Pharma & Biotech services, or related health care industries;
- International business or cross-cultural experience, ability to work with international teams.
- 50% travel with some international travel required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled