Technical Skills / Knowledge:
- Must be able to use and maintain large-scale Pilot Plant equipment and portable Kilo Lab equipment, with sufficient training.
- Experience in chemical processing is a plus.
- Must be able to work unsupervised, once properly trained, and along with other operators.
- Responsible for aiding in technical and trouble-shooting support for Pilot Plant and Kilo Lab production once properly trained.
- Effective communication (both oral and written) required to interact with Facilities, Analytical Development, Chemical Development, EH&S, and Quality to accomplish goals.
Customary Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering or a related discipline
- 1-2 years of relevant experience would be a plus, but is not required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and be able to bend, reach, stretch, climb ladders, and work in tight spaces.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be medically fit to wear a respirator and be comfortable working with, and around, hazardous materials under strict safety protocols.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled