- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred but not required.
- At least 5+ years life science experience.
- At least 5-10 years of successful sales and territory management experience within the CMO / CRO space.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong gravitas and relationship building skills
- Listening and empathy demonstrated
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated success at managing multiple opportunities and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and to exhibit effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and implement sales strategies and tactics
- Must be organized and detailed-oriented.
- Good command of English, written or verbal.
- Ability to accomplish the described duties with the use of appropriate computer equipment and software (especially Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and CRM tool).
Signing and compliance with the company’s Confidentiality and Non-Competition Agreement is a condition of employment.
Travel 50 percent of the time on an annualized basis within the United States. Must have a valid driver’s license and passport.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled