Technical Skills / Knowledge:
- Candidate should possess strong and effective project management, problem solving and interpersonal skills and have a proven track record working cross-functionally across a wide variety of technical, business and operational areas.
- Demonstrates good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and small molecule drug development process
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience in process development and/or API manufacturing.
- Experience in Contract Research Organization (CRO) or Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) is preferred, but not required.
- Must be a self starter, self-motivated, highly flexible.
- Must be organized and detailed-oriented.
- Proven experience in creating and carrying out successful plans and processes
- Work closely with team members in the business units and the project management team to ensure coordination of efforts and ensure good communication with all parties.
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin is required.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written, and presentation skills).
- Ability to use all Microsoft Office products
Customary Education and Experience:
- Masters (MS) or PhD in chemistry
- A minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical or CRO/CMO industry experience preferably in process R&D, API development and manufacturing area.
- Prior experience in project management or managing external research collaborations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled