Experience / Education
- AA Degree or equivalent amount of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered
- Minimum of 2 years of experience, preferably within a GLP/GMP environment.
- Prior experience supervising others preferred.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Ability to use judgment, clear problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under limited supervision and to handle complex problems
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English
- Proficient in Microsoft (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be able to work in a Lab setting with exposure to animals/biohazards/chemical (list chemicals)
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE
- Must be able to work in environment with minimal noise levels
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Clarity of vision
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist and reach
- Ability to push/pull 50 lbs. routinely
- Inside working conditions
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability