Experience / Education
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred (Ex. AALAS certifications)
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Knowledge of GLP and GMP requirements, Good Documentation Practices highly is highly desirable
- Ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of appropriate computer equipment and software (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access)
- Ability to record data accurately and legibly
- Ability to use judgement as dictated by the complexity of the situation.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and to exhibit effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to receive, comprehend and to effectively communicate detailed information through verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills
- Must read, write and understand English
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be able to work in Lab setting with exposure to Animals/biohazards/ Chemicals.
- Must not have animal allergies to applicable species in this facility
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE
- Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels
- Ability to stand /Sit/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to Lift 10 lbs
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach
- Clarity of Vision
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability