Technical Skills / Knowledge:
- Thorough understanding of peptide chemistry and the latest development in the industry, preferably from the CRO/CMO perspective.
- 15 or more years of direct experience in peptide chemistry.
- Understanding the concepts of cGMP manufacturing for peptide chemistry.
- Experience in scale up and technology transfer of peptide API processes.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to accept responsibility and challenges.
- Provide technical directions and support to solve problems during project execution.
- Ability to solve complex business problems and challenges.
- Strong people management and leadership skills to champion a new business unit within an established organization.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Client focused approach to work.
Customary Education and Experience:
- Advanced degree in Peptide chemistry with 15+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education (MS, BS) and industry experience.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese.
- Frequent travel between US and China.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Join our Talent Community so we can keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.