- Doctoral degree/or equivalent in a biomedical discipline with 10+ years of industrial and academic experience working in Immunology involving drug development, cancer signaling, biomarker identification, and translational research. Prior experience playing a leading role in the development of preclinical candidate/current anti-cancer therapies is a definite asset
- Demonstrated leadership/scientific skill. Proven ability to direct teams of scientists and work with multi-disciplinary teams in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated scientific skill by publication in high impact journals or presentation in scientific conference.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, design and direct original research, draw sound conclusions and communication research results to peers and management.
- Good interpersonal and organization skills, with a good sense of prioritization of resource management.
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese, fluent in speaking, writing and reading in both languages.
Primary Location: China – Shanghai
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled