- BS, MS or PhDs in industrial pharmaceutics or other directly-related discipline with 5+ years experience or training in formulation development as well as clinical product manufacturing.
- Extensive experience in process development, process scale up, trouble shooting and process optimization of oral solid dosage form.
- Familiar with development process of new and generic drug product and relative regulations.
- Know-how and expertise in lab scale, pilot scale and production scale pharmaceutical equipment for oral solid dosage form.
- Skilled computer capabilities.
- Work Capability : Candidates with extensive experience in process development, process scale up, trouble shooting and process optimization of oral solid dosage form are desired.
- Leadership: Good presentation skills, creative thinking, good team player, plan and do the work independently.
- Good interpersonal and cross functions communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Good problem solving skills and focus on details, execution and delivery.
- Capability of fast learning and open minded to new initiatives.
- Language: good written and oral communication skills in Mandarin and English.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled