- Must be trained in or have experience with the requirements of FDA, CFDA and OECD GLP regulations.
- BS, MS or PhD degree in a science discipline with minimum 3 years of industrial experience or training in bioanalysis, or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills, including reading, written and verbal, and outstanding interpersonal skill are essential job requirement.
- Must be able to openly share information and work in a team-oriented manner in order to accomplish performance objectives.
- Have an engaging and dynamic attitude towards rapid issue resolution and communication.
- Be skillful at reading, understanding and writing English documentation.
- Must be experienced with standard analytical techniques for small molecule and/or large molecule.
Training provided for this role:
- New employee skills training: help you quickly meet the technical qualification requirements of your current position;
- On job professional knowledge training: Familiar with all kinds of instrument operation and principles, master the efficiency and reasonable arrangement of time, and enhance your core competitiveness;
- Safety awareness and knowledge training: The company has a complete system of safety training materials and experienced training instructors;
- Analytical skills training: including the use of HPLC, LCMS and other instruments and spectral analysis;
- Professional training: The monthly management of the department carries out the most authoritative technical training. Each year, the department sets up a special science day to share the most advanced scientific and technological achievements;
- Monthly Academic Report: Invite world-renowned scientists, including Nobel Prize winners, to give lectures at the company;
- Management Skills Training: Train senior management and well-known training institutions to improve their practical and theoretical knowledge.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Join our Talent Community so we can keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.