- BS/BA in Science related field preferred; or combination of relevant Experience & Education
- 5+ years relevant technical experience and min 2 years in a Lead/Leadership/Supervisory Role
- Experience working with Cell lines either adherent or suspension
- Experience with multiple forms of filtration; dead end, hollow fiber, and flat sheet
- Ability to author critical documents including Batch Records, URS’, Sample plans, Schedules, and Investigations
- Ability to support project teams and delegation of tasks from Project teams.
- Ability to troubleshoot on the fly and offer up suggestions for remediation to issues as they occur on the floor.
- Ability to setup and manage an efficient shop floor with multiple activities happening simultaneously
- Ability to accurately assess labor utilization and staffing needs on a per program basis
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together & Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.