Experience / Education
- MS in biological sciences and 1-2 year relevant experience; or BS with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Extensive cell culture experience.
- Experience in cell counting (manual and digital methods); cell sorting, stable cell line selection and maintenance.
- Experience in a variety of molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, and biochemistry techniques including DNA/RNA extraction from viruses, mammalian cells, and bacteria; cDNA cloning; gene expression analysis; Protein quantitation; DNA/RNA/Protein gel electrophoresis; High-content imaging; RT-qPCR; and Flow Cytometry etc..
- BSL-2 laboratory experience and knowledge of laboratory biosafety regulations and guidelines.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook), and statistics/graphing software for data analysis and presentation.
- Must be able to work in an office environment with minimal noise conditions.
- Must be able to work in Lab setting with exposure to Animals/biohazards / Chemicals (List specific Chemicals)
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE
- Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels
- Ability to stand /Sit/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to Lift 10 lbs routinely
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach
- Ability to push/pull 10 lbs routinely/ often / occasionally
- Clarity of Vision
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions
- Ability to climb Ladders / Stairs / Scaffolding
- Ability to work in variable temperatures high to freezing
- Inside/outside working conditions
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability