Experience / Education
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- Technical Certification (Electrical, Plumbing, or HVAC/R)
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- HVAC (including troubleshooting, repair, & filter changes)
- Electrical (including installs, troubleshooting, & repairs)
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be able to work in an office environment with minimal noise conditions.
- Must be able to work in Lab setting with Biohazards /various Chemicals
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE
- Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels
- Ability to stand /Sit/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to Lift 50 lbs routinely
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach
- Ability to push/pull 50 lbs routinely/ often / occasionally
- Clarity of Vision
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions
- Ability to climb Ladders / Stairs / Scaffolding
- Ability to work in variable temperatures high to freezing
- Inside/outside working conditions
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together & Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.