Experience / Education
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science field or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience outside of school
- Experience in one or more of the following: Medical Device Reprocessing, equipment cleaning validation, steam sterilization validation, hospital disinfectant and sterilization practices, AAMI, ASTM, AATB, or AATCC chemistry and/or microbiology testing methods.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as required Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the contract laboratory testing business and effectively manages laboratory operations to address compliance, customer and business needs in a timely manner.
- Ability to receive and comprehend and to effectively communicate detailed information through verbal and written communication
- Ability to make decisions based on a wide knowledge of factors where application of advanced or technical concepts is predominantly required. Has a strong working knowledge of the regulatory compliance.
- Excellent problem solving, risk analysis and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Perform primarily sedentary work.
- Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels.
- Must be able to work in lab setting with exposure to biohazards / chemicals.
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE as needed.
- Ability to stand / sit / walk for long periods of time
- Clarity of Vision: ability to identify and distinguish colors
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions.
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together & Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.