Technical Skills / Knowledge:
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend DNA Encoded Library technology; Familiar with DEL selection process; deep understanding of DEL data analysis;
- Able to understand, differentiate the special needs and constraints in both academic collaborations and industrial partnerships;
- Recognizing potential collaboration of high scientific value;
Independence / Accountability:
- Demonstrates the ability to be a self-starter;
- Functions in a self-motivated and highly flexible manner;
- Able to work independently and authoritatively;
- Must be organized and detailed-oriented.
- Track record for handling difficult situations and posing solutions that led to turnaround or success.
- Comfortable working in multidisciplinary environment; visionary and decisive; able to coach junior scientists in both technology and career.
- Demonstrated abilities in the area of listening, negotiations, team work and persuasiveness.
Experience / Education
- 5+ years of DNA Encoded Library experience in drug discovery, preferentially in chemistry, biology or related area.
- Familiar with DEL experiment design, work flow and best practices
- 5+ years of DEL project execution, management experience
- Track record in successful project prioritization, delivery, and client communication
- D. degree required
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability