Experience / Education:
- Bachelors preferred with 0-1 years’ experience in Biology related field.
- Experience in handling rodents/mice in in vivo pharmacology studies a plus
- Experience in Biology Lab/ bench work experience preferred; e.g. sterile cell culture techniques, and in vitro/ex vivo immune cell-based assays in academic or industry laboratory environment.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills; able to work in a team-oriented environment. Effectively collaborate across cross functional teams
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and record-keeping skills
- Must be able to work in an office environment with minimal noise conditions.
- Must be able to work in Lab setting with exposure to Animals/biohazards / Chemicals
- Must not have animal allergies to applicable species in this facility
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE
- Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels
- Ability to stand /Sit/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to Lift 10 lbs occasionally
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach
- Clarity of Vision
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions
- Ability to climb Ladders / Stairs
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability