Experience / Education
- A Masters in Organic Chemistry or related, or a Bachelor’s degree Organic Chemistry or related and 1-2 years of experience in the synthesis of small organic molecules preferred.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Is self-motivated, can multi-task, and possesses strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups or managers
- Perform job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and WuXi AppTec Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as required
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be able to work in an office environment with minimal noise conditions.
- Must be able to work in lab setting with exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE
- Must be able to work in a laboratory environment with variable noise levels
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach
- Ability to push/pull 10 lbs. routinely/often/occasionally
- Clarity of Vision
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability