- B.S. or M.S. degree in biochemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology or related discipline
- 1-3 years of academic or industry research experience in chemistry, bioinformatics, cheminformatics, and biophysics preferred or equivalent education or work equivalent experience
- Any similar combination of education and experience
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- In depth knowledge of and hands-on experience in at least one of the following fields:
- Affinity-based selection methods; (DEL, phage display, SELEX)
- Molecular biology (qPCR, PCR, DNA electrophoresis, etc.)
- In vitro bioassay (HTRF, SPR, etc.)
- Ability to work independently in a multidisciplinary team;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Excellent literature mining and analysis;
- Ability to effectively multi-task on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Meet timelines for client samples and projects within realistic expectations.
- Decent presentation, scientific/technical writing and communication skills.
- Ability to stand /Sit/walk for long periods of time;
- Ability to travel via plane or train.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by Management.