Experience / Education
- High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred preferably with a life sciences discipline
- 1-3 years Quality Assurance experience.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of documentation control systems and experience writing SOP’s.
- Expertise with MS Word, Excel, Office software.
- Identify areas for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Experience with implementing and managing key Quality Management System processes
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication (both oral and written) required for interacting with all departments within the company as well as clients and outside agencies.
- Must be able to think critically and independent problem solving capabilities
- Must show ability to present solutions to issues using good judgment; must show ability to apply previous lessons to future project work
- Must be able to build rapport and effectively communicate issues and potential resolutions to team and supervisor
- Must be a team player and have the ability to multitask across several areas
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes quickly
- Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels
- Ability sit long periods of time
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach
- Clarity of vision
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions
- Inside working conditions
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability