Responsible for leading multiple software projects along with internal technology enhancements. The individual is responsible for identifying, planning and managing all project milestones. This position supports internal customer deliverables across the entire organization with a heavy focus on SDLC process.
• Lead and drive internal cross functional teams to meet project deliverables. Provide transparency into tasks and status.
• Create and manage project details identifying what needs to be done when by whom.
• Ensure the SDLC processes are followed.
• Proactively provide clear, concise communication on all project deliverables and risks.
• Lead project meetings and large group events. Provide leadership in all meetings related to your project.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored properly.
• Manage risk and issues throughout the project lifecycle by performing risk assessment and implement risk mitigation plans. Remove and or escalate roadblocks as needed.
• Provide clear project scope, vision and timelines to all internal partners (Scrum Masters/Developers, QA, Leadership, Operations).
• Build and maintain positive relationships with project team and internal business partners.
• Proactively identifying resource constraints and working with personnel managers on creative solutions.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change, work beyond the Technology department to further optimize and improve existing process.
• Build a knowledge base of project types to draw from to optimize processes.
• Work closely with technology team leadership on all technology components; hardware, infrastructure, software, releases and production support.
• Works on routine assignments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
• Maybe required to work Holidays and weekends
• Other duties as assigned
• At least 4 years of Project/program management or project leadership experience demonstrating experience managing and participating in IT projects.
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience
• The ability to communicate and work effectively with internal and external customers at all organizational levels.
• Experience building and managing a project schedule in Microsoft Project or similar project management tool utilizing data-based decision-making (GANTT charts, etc).
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together & Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.