- Bachelor’s degree with major in Biological or Chemical Engineering, Biological Sciences, Immunology or other science-related field, with 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Master degree with 2-4 years of relevant experience
- PhD degree with 0-2 years of relevant experience
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Experience in viral construct development, suspension cell culture, recombinant protein expression, cell line development.
- Experience of molecular and cellular biology in a bioprocess development environment is essential
- Experience in genome engineering technologies such as CRISPR is a plus
- Proficient in viral plasmids cloning, suspension culturing, stable cell line development and associated molecular and cellular techniques
- Experience of Baculovirus work plus
- Experience and knowledge in the following aspects of viral constructs design, cell line development using suspension cells are highly preferred.
- Use of modern technologies for plasmids development; enrichment of recombinant cells and cell
cloning; clonality determination; clone screening using automated systems; fedbatch culture in Ambr and bioreactors; and molecular analyses of recombinant cell lines
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements of the production cell lines for biotherapeutics
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, and motivation to continually improve processes
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together & Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.