The Financial Analyst position is an integrated financial position with primary responsibilities over financial reporting and support department business partnering. This position will be a key contributor to assisting in consolidation of financial results, generation of sales & site financial reporting and performing reviews of site discretionary spend.
• Responsible for generating finance reporting to support business analysis
• Assist in consolidation of site financial results
• Partner with finance leads and support departments in preparation of the annual budget
• Prepare financial variance explanations on a monthly basis
• Primary liaison for reviewing and explaining actual results vs. budget for site support departments
• Assist in preparing sales reporting including pricing, cost and billings analysis
• Develop ad hoc financial modeling and reporting
• Support accounting month end closing activities including account reconciliations.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor degree, Accounting or Finance preferred
• 3-5 years of financial analysis experience
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together & Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.