Performs research & development activities and assay validations as required under direct supervision. Drafts test methods and clearly documents all experiments according to SOPs and cGMP guidelines. Performs laboratory maintenance duties. Works closely with Testing Operations during assay transfer and validation activities.
• Executes R&D studies planned by supervisor or technical lead. Works under close supervision from supervisor or senior personnel.
• Executes QP and VPs, and other GMP methods under supervision by supervisor or technical lead.
• Drafts test methods/RPs/SOPs under guidance of supervisor or technical lead.
• Conduct LIMS transactions as appropriate for laboratory technician level.
• General lab housekeeping (including appropriate documentation) and ordering, inventory management, initiate work orders.
• Responsible for REES/ELPRO monitoring and response.
• Performs equipment PMs, as needed.
• Prepares and maintains reagents for laboratory use.
• May be required to work Holidays and weekends
• May be required to work Overtime
• May be required to assist in other departments
• Bachelors’ degree in Biological Sciences or science related field
• 1 or more years of relevant experience
• Experience with mammalian cell culture is required
• Experience with biologics, qPCR, and/or ELISA methods is desirable
• Knowledge of cGMP guidelines is preferred
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together & Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.