Primarily responsible for developing and executing Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (LCMS) analysis and/or HTS Screening assays, the scientist will work closely with a diverse team of scientists to facilitate all aspects of running a HTS laboratory.
Experience / Education
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
· Must be able to work in an office environment with minimal noise conditions.
· Must be able to work in Lab setting with exposure to Animals/biohazards / Chemicals (List
· Must not have animal allergies to applicable species in this facility
· Must be able to wear appropriate PPE
· Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels
· Ability to stand /Sit/walk for long periods of time
· Ability to Lift 10 lbs. routinely
· Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach
· Ability to push/pull 10 lbs. routinely/ often / occasionally
· Clarity of Vision
· Ability to identify and distinguish colors
· Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions
· Ability to climb Ladders / Stairs / Scaffolding
· Ability to work in variable temperatures high to freezing
· Inside/outside working conditions
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by Management.