Experience / Education
- A masters degree in biology, biochemistry, pharmacology or closely related fields with 5+ years working experience.
- PhD degree in biology, biochemistry, pharmacology or closely related fields; Working experience is preferred.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Expertise in molecular biology, biochemistry and cell biology assays, such as molecular cloning, cell culture, DNA/RNA transfection, virus production and transduction, immunoblot, immunofluorescent staining, qPCR, siRNA/shRNA, and cell-based functional assays, etc.
- Experience with the following technologies would be a plus: CRISPR, flow cytometry, MSD multiplex assay, high content imaging and GPCR assays
- Ability to multitask across several research areas/projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and record-keeping skills
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and other software/websites for primer design, sequencing analysis and data graphing
- High standards of scientific rigor and integrity
- Must be able to work in a lab setting with exposure to chemical and biohazards
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE
- Must have clarity of vision
- Must be able to perform activities with repetitive motions
This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by Management.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability